4-night stay minimum
This chic, sunny 82m² flat is located just in front of the Odeon theater in Saint Germain des Près.
The location near the Luxembourg Gardens is simply sublime: not only central, but full of character, culture, and history.
It is also less than 5 minutes' walk to the Luxembourg train station where you can get the RER B (direct to CDG and Orly airports).
The apartment is on the second floor of a beautiful Parisian building and is accessible by elevator and possess a kitchen open on the living room, an office area, two bathrooms and one bedroom.
This accommodation, decorated with taste, is very lightfull thanks to the large windows over the Odéon theater, and has all the required Equipment for the comfort of your stay, with Air-conditionning, a washing-machine, a dish-washer, a oven, a cooktop as well as a very wide new generation television screen.
The Master Bedroom has 3 large Windows providing lots of light, and has a private bathroom withdressing and toilets
Linens, Towels, pillows, iron and vaccum cleaner are furnished. Wifi, phone and Cable TV are included without any extra fee.
This apartment is non Smoker and pets are not allowed.
City Hall Registration Number : 7510603367306
We have been managing a portfolio of over 60 carefully chosen apartments since 2008. Take advantage of our :
- Personalized welcome service at the apartment
- Maintenance support throughout your stay
- A technical guide with instructions on how to use the home appliances properly
We supply top quality linens and towels (same provider as 4 stars' Parisian hotels), starter sets for soap, shampoo, toilet paper, laundry & dishwasher detergent. A final cleaning is included in the total rent.
We are committed to clean our apartments with organic household products only. To make the world a better place, we must start with ourselves.
We also focus on offering you the best services to enjoy your stay as:
* Unlimited high speed WiFi connection
* Free international phone calls from the landline (free to cells and landlines in USA, France, Canada and to landlines in over 100 countries ;
* Cable TV with 200 channels included (some of them in English such as CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Sky news…);